zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Ling Mao" <maoling199210...@sina.com>
Subject Re: datalength 0
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2019 02:58:31 GMT
--->"I see data length of 0 on my znodes?"  becasue the data of this node "/hbase/table"
is empty check this: [zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 2] get /hbase/table--->"timestamps
are also not updating" set the data,the mtime will be updated. e.g [zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED)
5] set /hbase/table mydata--->"how can I find the names of children under a znode" e.g
[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 8] ls /hbase/table[emp, hbase:meta, hbase:namespace, t1, t8,
test]BTW, googling a question like this, will give you enough you want :D
----- Original Message -----
From: Asim Zafir <asim.zafir@gmail.com>
To: Zookeeper <dev@zookeeper.apache.org>
Subject: datalength 0
Date: 2019-03-09 10:34

HI All,
I see data length of 0 on my znodes? timestamps are also not updating. is
this a problem? - what does it mean? how can I find the names of children
under a znode - trying to understanding what is impacting the jute.buffer
to reach its max value. Will greatly appreciate if you can guide me on
this.
for example
[zk: localhost:2181(CONNECTED) 16] stat  /hbase/table
cZxid = 0x100000050
ctime = Tue Jun 19 22:23:13 UTC 2018
mZxid = 0x100000050
mtime = Tue Jun 19 22:23:13 UTC 2018