zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question on ZK commit/patch policy.
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2019 16:56:29 GMT
Yea, the commit I just did was a single missing space so no big deal.
Jordan's link is to curator current policy which seems very similar to ours.

I know what current state is. My question though is what do people think?
Stay with the current mechanism or move to something else? Staying put is
fine, I just wanted to review given it's been a while (10+ years!) since we
last considered this and with github/gitbox and time baselines have changed
considerably over that time.

Patrick