zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper and checkstyle
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2019 09:56:24 GMT
There was some discussion about checkstyle a while back, but I can't find
it. Maybe it was on a PR.
We concluded that we have so many violations it doesn't make sense to
activate. But as you suggested, I think the same was concluded, that it
should be activated on master sooner or later, should only give warnings,
no build failure for starter. And the majority of warnings could be fixed
in a single big PR as it is mainly formatting.

Regards,
Norbert