zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Pull requests validation - Maven is active - heads up!
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 14:46:59 GMT
Great, thanks!

One question: 3.4 builds are failing. It's because we run the tests on 1
thread. I modified the main pom.xml's fork count to 1, but it looks like it
is still running parallel. Do you override forkcount on the job? (I can't
see Jenkins config). It should be changed to 1, as PortAssigment implies it
is not run across multiple JVMs.

Regards,
Norbert