zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Question on ZK commit/patch policy.
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2019 16:44:02 GMT
There were a few typo/language/cosmetic related patches which were so small
that we've decided it's probably not worth the effort to create a Jira for
every one of them.
Similarly, I haven't created Jiras for issues that were found in release
candidates.

Other than this we generally still don't accept patches without Jira ticket
and properly formatted title / commit message.

Andor