zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Test failure on branch-3.4 Java 11 build
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2019 10:30:29 GMT
Not my patch. Something has been misconfigured on H31:

Build           Duration    Agent
Failed #231 1 hr 9 min H31
Failed #230 1 hr 10 min H31
Failed #229 1 hr 10 min H31
Success #228 30 min     H14
Success #227 30 min     H2
Failed #226 1 hr 9 min H31
Success #225 32 min     H2
Failed #224 31 min     H39
Success #223 42 min     H31

It worked with #223 on 9 Feb and failed with #226 on 12 Feb.

Andor