zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.14 candidate 3
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2019 15:36:16 GMT
+1 (non binding)
Built with Ant on Fedora 28 and Oracle JDK 8
Java test OK (Oracke JDK 8)
verified checksums and signatures (even the one inside the tarball)

run smoke tests with a cluster of 3 servers and two clients, bouncing
the leader a couple of times
all seems running as expected from logs

great work Andor !

Enrico