zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.14 candidate 4
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 14:02:28 GMT
+1 (non binding)
run java tests
run smoke tests
checked signatures and checksums
all with Java8 on Fedora

I am getting  this error during the compilation of the c-client

error: '%d' directive writing between 1 and 5 bytes into a region of
size between 0 and 127 [-Werror=format-overflow=]
[exec] sprintf(buf,"%s:%d",addrstr,ntohs(port));

This is not blocker as in my box I never got to compile the C client.
I can't tell it is a real problem.

Enrico