zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Ling Mao" <maoling199210...@sina.com>
Subject 回复:Travis is Up an running
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2019 02:03:51 GMT
Awesome work,Thanks Enrico!
----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人:Enrico Olivelli <eolivelli@gmail.com>
收件人:DevZooKeeper <dev@zookeeper.apache.org>
主题:Travis is Up an running
日期:2019年02月22日 23点42分

Hi folks,
Andor merged the patch about Travis configuration, let me recap the
status quo about Pull Requests.
1) We are using Travis to test the build on JDK8 and JDK11 + spotbugs
(which has differents results on different JDK versions), using Maven
- in order to make Travis restart you have to login to Travis and
click the 'Restart button'
2) We are using ASF Jenkins in order to run tests on JDK8, we have two jobs:
- One job for Ant and JDK8  -> use 'retest ant build' to restart
- One job for Maven and JDK8  -> use 'retest maven build' to restart
I will update the wiki page
In the short term I would like to put up a separate job for the
C-client and eventually for integration tests/backward compatiblity
(maybe using docker)
Cheers
Enrico