zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Nixon <brian.nixon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MetricsProvider..time to start?
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2019 00:09:34 GMT
Hi Enrico,

Most of the major remaining contributions from the Facebook engineers
around metrics are captured in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-3245 and our attention is
still focused on upstreaming that and other work. We'd like to see the
metrics provider work move forward because we'd like to be among the users
but don't have the bandwidth to take on the driving role for it for a few
months. If you choose not to wait for us to come back around to it then I'd
be happy to watch the feature develop and see if it works for our systems
internally.

Thanks,
Brian