zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Branch 3.4 and Maven...some problems found while porting Spotbugs patch
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2019 11:27:24 GMT
I see, thanks!

I just manually added the jar with the install-plugin, which generated the
required files and directory structure. Now it works, even after I delete
my .m2 directory. I will add it to the PR.

I'll also check 3.5 and master, they might need the change too.
And I will remove contrib build and add it to the full-build profile. At
least ant shipped ZK with 3 of the contrib jars, so I figure it is a good
idea to keep those for now.

Regards,
Norbert