zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Tamas Penzes <tam...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Maven assembly
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 11:47:08 GMT
Hi Norbert,

I'd be as close to other Apache projects as possible and I think HBase is a
good example.
They create two deliverables, one to run the app, and one to develop (the
Apache way).

Since this part was copied from HBase's main pom (I did it) I'd like to
advertise that they have updated the parent's version number since then.
See here: https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/master/pom.xml
It might worth to update to version 18 in ZooKeeper too.

Regards, Tamaas