zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins issues
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 21:49:40 GMT
Your ticket has been closed.
I think our script won't kill other executions but I need to check.
Btw. We can configure the job in order to run at most one execution at a
time. Zookeeper test suite is pretty heavy (it does a lot of fsyncs for
instance) and we are running test concurrently, so at least putting a limit
to the job seems reasonable to me

Enrico

Il gio 3 gen 2019, 13:35 Andor Molnar <andor@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Hi team,
>
> I’m not sure, but it looks like we cannot run 2 concurrent PreCommit jobs
> on a single Jenkins slave, because both of them get killed soon after the
> second starts. Additionally all of the recent builds running on H19 for
> some reason. I opened an INFRA ticket to track and get help:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17533 <
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17533>
>
> Regards,
> Andor