zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jenkins issues
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2019 08:38:03 GMT
Holy … ! It does kill other test processes!

In test-github-pr.sh:

"### Kill any rogue build processes from the last attempt”

Following a kill command which checks for process IDs of previous runs which potentially matches
other executions on the same machine.

Is it possible to setup the Jenkins job to prevent multiple executions on the same slave?

Andor