zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnár <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migrating ZooKeeper to GitBox
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2018 23:06:45 GMT
Important bits from Infra, if you missed it:

"Zookeeper is officially gone from the listing on git.apache.org, as it
would otherwise cause issues with github."

(git.apache.org gone, but...) "You can use the gitbox or github repo
URL, should be no problems with that."

Andor

On 12/17/18 15:09, Andor Molnar wrote:
> I raised the question on the INFRA mailing list - in the meantime I configured all Jenkins
builds to use gitbox in the following view:
> https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/ <https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/>
>
> Andor
>

>> On 2018. Dec 16., at 21:14, Andor Molnár <andor@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> I don't get it either, something was said about git.apache.org would
>> stop working. Perhaps that's how they meant that. :)
>>
>> Anyway, looks like trunk build is happy with the change, I'll update the
>> rest of the builds tomorrow if there's no objection.
>>

>> Andor
>>

>> On 12/15/18 18:24, Patrick Hunt wrote:
>>> Interesting. It was working yesterday after the move so I ended up moving a
>>> handful of "git-wip-us" jenkins jobs over to git.apache.org, which was the
>>> majority by far. That site must have stopped working after I looked. Based
>>> on what I see from google and protocol 2 the canonical now seems to be
>>> https:
>>>
>>> https://opensource.googleblog.com/2018/05/introducing-git-protocol-version-2.html
>>>
>>> Patrick

pages that will