zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "yeshuangshuang (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (ZOOKEEPER-3211) zookeeper standalone mode,found a high level bug in kernel of centos7.0 ,zookeeper Server's tcp/ip socket connections(default 60 ) are CLOSE_WAIT ,this lead to zk can't work for client any more
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2018 03:19:00 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-3211?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16719703#comment-16719703
] 

yeshuangshuang commented on ZOOKEEPER-3211:
-------------------------------------------

I have seen a futex bug in Linux on the Internet before. However, when there was a problem,
no deadlock problem was found with jstack. At present, we have used zk 3.4.5 for 4-5 years,
and this bug was encountered for the first time. However, this version of kernel has been
upgraded to block related IO drivers. Does this cause CLOSE_WAIT for zk? It looks like zk
Server is deadlocked
[~maoling]

> zookeeper standalone mode,found a high level bug in kernel of centos7.0 ,zookeeper
Server's  tcp/ip socket connections(default 60 ) are CLOSE_WAIT ,this lead to zk can't work
for client any more
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: ZOOKEEPER-3211
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-3211
>             Project: ZooKeeper
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: server
>    Affects Versions: 3.4.5
>         Environment: 1.zoo.cfg
> server.1=127.0.0.1:2902:2903
> 2.kernel
> kernel:Linux localhost.localdomain 3.10.0-123.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Feb 12 19:44:50
EST 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> JDK:
> java version "1.7.0_181"
> OpenJDK Runtime Environment (rhel-2.6.14.5.el7-x86_64 u181-b00)
> OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.181-b00, mixed mode)
> zk: 3.4.5
>            Reporter: yeshuangshuang
>            Priority: Blocker
>             Fix For: 3.4.5
>
>         Attachments: 1.log, zklog.rar
>
>   Original Estimate: 168h
>  Remaining Estimate: 168h
>
> 1.config--zoo.cfg
> server.1=127.0.0.1:2902:2903
> 2.kernel version
> version:Linux localhost.localdomain 3.10.0-123.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Feb 12 19:44:50
EST 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
> JDK:
> java version "1.7.0_181"
> OpenJDK Runtime Environment (rhel-2.6.14.5.el7-x86_64 u181-b00)
> OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.181-b00, mixed mode)
> zk: 3.4.5
> 3.bug details:
> Occasionally,But the recurrence probability is extremely high. At first, the read-write
timeout takes about 6s, and after a few minutes, all connections (including long ones) will
be CLOSE_WAIT state.
> 4.:Circumvention scheme: it is found that all connections become close_wait to restart
the zookeeper server side actively



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

Mime
View raw message