zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migrating ZooKeeper to GitBox
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 17:30:24 GMT
Proactive sounds good to me. Can we schedule something outside the holidays?

Aside from Jenkins is there anything else we need to worry about? e.g. I
see a reference in pom.xml

pom.xml
63:    <developerConnection>scm:git:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper.git</developerConnection>
64:    <url>https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=zookeeper.git</url>

What's the impact wrt github.com and the Apache org? Will this enable use
to become admins at the same time? (greater control over the issues/prs,
etc...)

Patrick