zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migrating ZooKeeper to GitBox
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2018 15:38:26 GMT
Hi team,

Looks like that 'git://git.apache.org/zookeeper.git’ (read-only repo) has stopped working
after the migration. Jenkins builds don’t get triggered and latest commit cannot be found
in this repo. I committed “e043c32" today morning to gitbox which is not present on git.apache.org
<http://git.apache.org/>.

I started to migrate the build configs to gitbox, first starting with 'ZooKeeper-trunk' for
testing.

Andor

> On 2018. Dec 15., at 7:12, Andor Molnár <andor@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Cool, that was quick. Thanks for the help Patrick.
>
> Would you please confirm that the new URL is
> 'https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper.git' ?
>
> I mean it uses https:// protocol, not git://?
>

> Andor
>

> On 12/15/18 00:30, Patrick Hunt wrote:
>> FYI INFRA has updated the repo location.
>>
>> You'll want to use git remote set-url to update your remote url.
>>
>> I'll update the Jenkins jobs now.
>>
>> Patrick
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 12:17 PM Andor Molnár <andor@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Here you are: