zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael K. Edwards" <m.k.edwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Glide path to getting 3.5.x out of beta
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2018 09:06:36 GMT
Hmm.  Jira's a bit of a boneyard, isn't it?  And timeouts in flaky
tests are a problem.

I scrubbed through the open bugs and picked the ones that looked to me
like they might deserve attention for 3.5.5 or soon thereafter.
They're all on my watchlist:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=-1&jql=watcher%20%3D%20mkedwards%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20created%20ASC
(I'm not counting the Ant->Maven transition in that, which I don't
know much about.)

I'm trying out some more verbose logging for the junit tests, to try
to understand test flakiness.  But the Jenkins pre-commit pipeline
appears to be down?
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-github-pr-build/