zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject asfgit commenting on PRs
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2018 20:24:52 GMT
Hi all,

One of the recent development was that asfgit now comments on the PRs every
successful builds.
But we do have the same information under "Show all checks". (This might be
gone after closing the PR though).

I wouldn't mind the extra commit, but on github, in
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pulls, we have multiple comments
showing under every PR. Before this, for me at least, I used this to
quickly identify the PRs which haven't been reviewed by anyone (having 0 or
1 comments). Or to see quickly if something is getting a lot of attention
lately, or getting updates etc.

This was a convenient thing for me, of course not a feature I can't live
without. I just wanted to ask other devs view on this.

So, what's your view? :)

Regards,
Norbert