zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Mohamed Jeelani <mjeel...@fb.com>
Subject [2 Week - Reminder] Please Register: ZooKeeper Meetup @ Facebook, Nov 8th 2018
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2018 20:22:37 GMT
Reminder to RSVP – Meetup is just 2 week away! Look forward to seeing you all there! Please
register here – https://zookeeperatfb.splashthat.com/

--------

Your ZooKeeper friends @ Facebook would like to invite you to share and learn what’s new
with ZooKeeper.

We will not only share what we at Facebook have been up to, but we have exciting talks from
speakers from the ZooKeeper community lined up who are eager to share what they've been working
on as well. And of course, we've got some cool swag for you :-)

When: November 8th 2018, 5pm – 8pm (Talks: 5pm - 7pm; Networking & Happy Hour/Networking:
7pm - 8pm)
Where: Facebook HQ - MPK 16, 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA

Agenda
5pm-5:15pm – Welcome/Registration
5:15pm – 6:10pm – ZooKeeper @ Facebook
6:15pm-6:35pm  - Whats new in ZooKeeper 3.5 (Andor Molnar)
6:40pm – 7:00pm – ZooKeeper @ Twitter (Michael Han)

We will have remote viewing locations in our Facebook Seattle office, and the event will also
be live streamed. You can indicate how you'd like to attend on the registration page.

Please register here – https://zookeeperatfb.splashthat.com/

We look forward to seeing you soon!

ZooKeeper Friends @ Facebook