zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Fangmin Lv <lvfang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper 3.5 blocker issues
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 22:42:19 GMT
Hi Andor,

That's the on disk txn feature, which was disabled internally after we
found the potentially inconsistent issue. The only solution we have for now
is waiting for the new digest checking feature I mentioned in
ZOOKEEPER-3114.

I think there are some other critical consistent issues we just fixed on
master recently: ZOOKEEPER-3104, ZOOKEEPER-3125, ZOOKEEPER-3127, I think we
should include that in the official 3.5 release as well.

Thanks,
Fangmin