zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Jenkins pre-commit job
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 09:56:10 GMT
Il giorno ven 21 set 2018 alle ore 11:27 Enrico Olivelli <
eolivelli@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> I have set up the 'retest this please' trigger.
> But now we have two jobs running for each pull request.
>
> I can't find the flag which makes the validation named 'Jenkins' start
> https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-github-pr-build/configure
>
> the name of the new one is 'default', and it maps to the same Job

Actually the result for the new 'default' validation looks better
see it here
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/637

The old one just told 'Looks like there's a problem with this pull request'
the new one reports ' FAILURE 1731 tests run, 1 skipped, 2 failed'

Enrico