zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Jenkins pre-commit job
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 09:27:24 GMT
I have set up the 'retest this please' trigger.
But now we have two jobs running for each pull request.

I can't find the flag which makes the validation named 'Jenkins' start
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-github-pr-build/configure

the name of the new one is 'default', and it maps to the same Job

is there any other trigger ?
I will continue to search

Enrico