zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.13 candidate 1
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2018 17:39:36 GMT
+1. the xsum/sig are good. rat seemed fine. ran through a number of cluster
scenarios and it seemed to work fine.

I notice that the dynamic IP change is in - I'd recommend folks that have
been advocating for that change to give the RC a try and verify that it's
working for them. Great way to pay back the community!

Regards,

Patrick