zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From 凌风郎少 <lingfenglangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question for observer read only mode
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2018 14:37:28 GMT
thank you for you reply.

i have read this issue.

at the beginning  i think this is a bug. because through my test, both
leader node and follower node can transform from r/w mode to read only mode

but only observer can not do this.  at the same time, when partition
happened, observer node can also support this if you restart it.

if this is a bug, i can't believe it will be fixed util 3.6.0.

Thanks again for the reply