zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper 3.4 to 3.5.x upgrade: "No snapshot found, but there are log entries. Something is broken!"
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2018 08:56:51 GMT
Hi Matteo / Michael,

I confirmed that ZK cannot be upgraded to 3.5.4-beta if there's no snapshot
file in the datadir. I get the same error message as Matteo reported. This
could be a critical / blocker for the 3.5 release.

Michael, how should we track this?
I've seen you reopened ZOOKEEPER-2325 a while ago and there's also an open
pull request to backport to 3.4:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/144,
but I believe the best would be to create a new jira for the issue.

Thanks for reporting!

Regards,
Andor