zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: ZK-3034 Unable to compile C++ test files with cppunit-1.14.0
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2018 18:05:37 GMT
"When is pkg-config needed?"

Both. You need the macro to generate ./configure and you need pkg-config
and cppunit.pc (part of cppunit package) to compile the tests.

"Do we already do something special like generate the configure script and
ship that as part of the release?"

That's correct. We ship the generated ./configure script and Makefile.in in
the release artifact.

Andor