zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper 3.4 to 3.5.x upgrade: "No snapshot found, but there are log entries. Something is broken!"
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2018 14:32:42 GMT
A simple workaround is to make sure we always have at least one snapshot
file before upgrading (e.g. we can use a small snapCount to force snap
generation). Though from user perspective this is not ideal, but at least
this would unblock the upgrade.

I'll create a JIRA so we can discuss what's the best to address this issue.