zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improving test cases
Date Sun, 20 May 2018 00:03:03 GMT
There are a bunch of flaky tests, here's a list if you're looking for high
impact activities: http://bit.ly/2x5iV6z

We also have a dashboard for flaky tests if you'd like to work on items
that are happening recently:
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-Find-Flaky-Tests/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/report.html

Thanks,

Patrick