zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Norbert Kalmar <nkal...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Maven migration doc - thoughts and suggestions
Date Tue, 29 May 2018 14:12:40 GMT
Thanks Andor!

A quick update on where were at with the maven migration plan:
- All 3 active branches will get the full maven build.
- End artifacts will change, 3 separate jar for server, client and common,
possible package change as well (backward compatibility will break)
- The changes will be committed to master / 3.5 / 3.4 in smaller
iterations, starting with moving the docs to it's new folder

Check out the docs for more info, and some explanation why we arrived to
the above conclusions in the above statements.
The link again:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WXqhaPlCwchcWc8RCEzbCmVa4WbBDlfR3GQngikGjqc/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,
Norbert