zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.5.4-beta candidate 0
Date Sun, 13 May 2018 13:26:07 GMT
+1 (non binding)
downloaded, built from source, checked signatures

run Apache BookKeeper unit tests using staged Maven Staged artifacts and
run basic manual tests using this ZK candidate

run ZK tests on my Fedora Box
got a failure on
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.auth.QuorumKerberosHostBasedAuthTest
maybe it is a local dns configuration issue

I would like to investigate better on the such failure, can you remind me
how to run a single test with ant and where to find the logs ?
When I worked on ZK last time I used M. Arshad maven pom.xml but I lost it

Enrico