zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanth Mathialagan <prasanthmathiala...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improving test cases
Date Sat, 26 May 2018 03:03:10 GMT
Thanks Patrick and Brian. I tried to reproduce the flaky test from
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-3040 by running the test
locally in a loop but no luck. I will look at the other issues you guys
suggested and see if I can fix them.

I have a question. How to assign a issue to me? Does it get automatically
assigned when a patch becomes available?