zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question on merge script
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 23:49:53 GMT
Hi Flavio,

The merge script is branch agnostic - it only cares about the pull request
number. As long as in the pull request the correct target branch is
specified, the merge script will do its job by merging the change to the
specified target branch. I guess we could commit the same script to
branch-3.5 but the current script in master should be able to do what you
asked.

--
Cheers
Michael