zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Should we cut a 3.4.13 release?
Date Wed, 23 May 2018 04:09:46 GMT
I am reviewing ZOOKEEPER-2184, and hope to merge it in next few days. I'll
also try to review and clean up some of the top pending requests and merge
those in 3.4 as appropriate. I think it's a good idea to cut another
release after ZK-2184 is in (ZK-2959 was already committed two weeks ago),
as this is a long awaited feature and many users want it.