zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let's cut a ZK 3.5.4-beta release
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 08:58:14 GMT
Hi Pat,

I'm ready to merge ZK-2982. It is a one line change that is actually a mistake that was made
during the port of the changes from 3.4 to 3.5. It is just bringing in the line that was missed.

As you are the RM, I'll follow your instructions. I'm fine with either merging it today or
doing a 3.5.5 immediately after. Let me know where you are with the release candidate and
we can decide on the best course of action.

-Flavio

> On 8 May 2018, at 05:56, Patrick Hunt <phunt@apache.org> wrote:
>
> There's been plenty of time for someone to get these into 3.5.4 before now.
> I really want to get 3.5.4 out so that folks can access/assess what's
> currently committed.
>
> I'm happy to drive a follow-on release with these changes soon after 3.5.4
> ships if there's sufficient progress.
>
> Patrick
>
> On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 2:00 PM, Alexander Shraer <shralex@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Lets also get this in: https://issues.apache.org/
>> jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2959
>> This affects anyone running observers.
>>
>> On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 1:45 PM, Flavio Junqueira <fpj@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> We should strongly consider merging this:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2982
>>>
>>> As it is causing problems to anyone using ZK on K8s.
>>>
>>> -Flavio

>>> fine
>>> (Monday).

>>> 3.4