zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.12 candidate 1
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 19:46:57 GMT
Got that. I still believe it's a completely valid issue which has to be
addressed, but it's not a showstopper. I'm afraid we're not going to
convince each other, so it's probably Abe's call if he want to create
another release candidate for the fix.

I reviewed the code on github and I think it just needs to be covered with
a unit test to be complete.

Regards,
Andor