zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Fenes <mfe...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Connection Factories for Curator / Zookeeper / HTTP Tunneling
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2018 11:40:10 GMT
Hi Chris,

yes, ports 2888 and 3888 are the default ports for quorum communication and
leader election.
By default, ZK uses NIOServerCnxnFactory, unless the
zookeeper.serverCnxnFactory system property is set to a different
connection factory (e.g. Netty).

So, you would like to configure and run the ZooKeeper server instances so
that the quorum communication and leader election would also take place on
the HTTP port via tunnelling?
Let me check this as I need to do further research to answer this question.

And yes, should ZK not have this functionality, we would be very thankful
for your willingness to contribute to the source code.

Regards,
Mark