zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Han <h...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let's cut a ZK 3.5.4-beta release
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 01:39:17 GMT
+1 on 3.5.4 release planning.

>> There are 10 open blocker issues marked for 3.5.4. Can I get some help
to sort out those issues?

The url posted does not work for me, here is the query I use:
https://goo.gl/3MJZMN

Just had a chance to go through the JIRA and did some clean ups.
- 1159: lower the priority from blocker to major.
- 761: resolved because the code is merged.

ZOOKEEPER-2903, 2184, 2982 looks like real blockers for the 3.5.4 release.
The rest of the blockers are legacy that's get postponed indefinitely.