zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ZooKeeper release 3.4.12 candidate 0
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 16:41:34 GMT
Hi Ted-

Thanks for running the test cases on the RC. I am not able to reproduce the failures. Would
you mind telling us a little bit more about the environment you are running the tests in (operating
system, jvm)? In addition, to the failures occur every time you run the tests or just occasionally?

Thanks,
Abe