zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] ZOOKEEPER-2982 DNS negative caching in 3.5
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2018 08:18:04 GMT
Thanks for catching this, Eron. It looks like the port to 3.5 misses changes as you correctly
pointed out:

       https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/commit/d2a49163b7bc7c9589140dbba7f60e591028f908
<https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/commit/d2a49163b7bc7c9589140dbba7f60e591028f908>

In particular, changes in Learner.java. I would say this should definitely be in 3.5.4.

-Flavio