zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug in Zookeeper 3.4.11 release
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 23:58:40 GMT
Abe mentioned the following on the jira "Perhaps we should introduce a
check of some kind?"

I agree with Abe on this - if you're new to ZK in 3.4.11 and you split the
directories this commit is going to result in unexpected, and likely very
bad, situation.

Abe - is there a jira to add this check? I'd like to resolve this and the
crc issue and push out a 3.4.12 ASAP.

Patrick