zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Stable version for SSL/TLS support
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 09:43:05 GMT
Hi Makarand,

Afaik there's an ongoing effort to backport TLS support to version 3.4
which is currently the stable branch of Zookeeper. Abe Fine can comment on
the progress I believe.
As you said 3.5 and 3.6 version are still in alpha and not recommended for
production usage. There's no ETA yet of getting them stable.

Regards,
Andor