zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Abraham Fine <af...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bug in Zookeeper 3.4.11 release
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 22:25:54 GMT
I left a comment on the JIRA and I'm not sure what the conventional way to proceed would be
either.

I think we should work to get a release out as quickly as possible with this fix. In addition,
I think we may want to add a check on startup that forces a failure if snapshots/logs are
where they shouldn't be. That way we prevent people that are running 3.4.11 from experiencing
data loss.

Abe