zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for reworked ZK web site generation: CMS -> jekyll
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 21:40:11 GMT
Hi folks, final update on this one. INFRA has completed the switch over and
we are now live on the new website generation process. I've updated the
"how to release" page as well as the cwiki describing how our website is
managed.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/WebSiteSetup

I made a small update this morning and pushed the changes live w/o any
issues.

Regards,

Patrick