zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ZK Jenkins job updates.
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 20:03:37 GMT
I've been monitoring and the jobs seem much less flakey, afaict the changes
have improved things. I recently noticed that our default heap for the test
vms was just 500mb, I've increased this to 2g for our existing jobs and
that seems to also be helping.

One side effect of this change is that it broke the "flakey tests report"
job that Michael added a while back. I'm working on updating the script for
that to address (we now need to use the logs rather than the console to
identify failed tests)

Patrick