zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject ZK Jenkins job updates.
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 01:33:08 GMT
I made a few updates to the jenkins job configs. Abe pointed out that while
we are now generating individual logs files for tests (one per junit test
class) we were not capturing them as artifacts of the jenkins jobs. I've
updated the jobs to now capture these files as artifacts which should
simplify debugging.

We are running with multiple junit test execution threads now (typ. 8 in
3.5+ version jobs). Having a single "console log" output of the jenkins job
with all of these test logs inter-mingled is not useful. As such I've
configured test.output=no for the jobs. This simplifies the console output
and given we have the individual log files now as artifacts it wasn't very
useful.

If there are any questions lmk.

Regards,

Patrick