zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for reworked ZK web site generation: CMS -> jekyll
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 18:26:39 GMT
Thanks for all the feedback everyone. I didn't mean to exclude
non-committers from providing feedback, all is welcome (just that I do need
some committers to +1 this thing, thanks for that).

I've pushed the website and asf-site branches to the official git repo and
created the following jira with INFRA if you want to track:
Once this is live I will update the "how to release" instructions. If there
are any other docs/etc... that I should update lmk.

I looked into Tamas's feedback and oddly "github-markup" tool
https://github.com/github/markup
was working fine to convert the tables however the github site itself was
not rendering properly as Tamas highlighted. Very odd. I fiddled with the
formatting a bit and now seems to be working properly in both cases (github
and jekyll rendering of the site html pages). Thanks Tamas!

Patrick