zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let's cut a ZK 3.5.4-beta release
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 23:27:42 GMT
I haven't forgotten about this - we've been stuck on ZOOKEEPER-2901 . I
think we getting closer but it's been tricky to navigate addressing the
issue vs backward compat vs making things worse. I was about to sign off
then noticed I had missed something. Jordan has been working to address.

Camille, Edward -- it would be good if you could take a look at 2901 given
you participated in the original creation/commit of this feature.

Regards,

Patrick