zookeeper-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Let's cut a ZK 3.5.4-beta release
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 18:44:04 GMT
Hi folks, any objection to cutting a 3.5.4-beta release? It's been awhile
since 3.5.3-beta and we have over 290 JIRA that have gone into the 3.5 branch.
I sense that we're getting pretty close to "stable" and would like to shake
out the rest of the issues.

Afaict the only real blocker for the release at this point is
ZOOKEEPER-2901 - Jordan can you resolve the comments, after which we should
be good to go. LMK if there's anything I'm missing.

If there are no objections I'll start the process as soon as 2901 is
addressed.

Regards,

Patrick